Sheriff sales include the public sale of home foreclosures, forfeitures and sales of equipment no longer required by the department. Home foreclosure sales are normally held on alternating Mondays at 11:00 A.M. in Room 302 or 204 of the Comanche County Courthouse.
in Room 204 at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, December 11, 2023.
Click here for a list of the properties to be auctioned.
1. Sales start at 11:00 a.m. in room 204 or 302 of the Comanche County Courthouse.
2. Opening bid is made by attorney/s.
3. Bids are in increments of $100.00 or greater.
4. If bids are $150,000 or more, bidding increments will be $500.00 or more.
5. Second place bidder should get in touch with their attorney/s to enter their bid.
6. High bidder must make a 10% deposit * NO LATER * than 24 hours (from 11:00 a.m.) after sale date.
7. Deposit funds are made to: Court Clerk Office and by Cashier's Check.
8. Balance of payment is to be on or before * Confirmation Date*
9. Until Confirmation Hearing, and Sheriff Deed is signed and issued by the Sheriff, the property is not yours. Entry on or to the property is *Trespassing* and illegal.
10. All property sold is sold "AS IS".
11. When property is listed / announced as "NO BID", the opening bid will be 2/3 of the appraised price and any bid above that price is considered.
12. If a sale is with the words "READ LEGAL", you can get the full description by looking at the publication date and the newspaper that will have the verbatim description of the property.
13. Attorneys are present to represent their client and will not give you legal advice.
14. If/When you buy a sale item, you will need to contact the attorney, (Upon Completion of Sales), who has that property so they can get your information in order to complete the paperwork process.
15. If you have a cell phone, please silence your phone during the sales. If necessary, please take calls outside of the sales area.